Just Guns

BirdTRD

beLIEve
I love the The Lodge hunting thread but I thought I would start a thread for the non-hunting shooting sports. Post pics of sporting or military rifles, shotguns, handguns.

Discuss modifications, self-defense, concealed carry, etc.

I'll start by whoring out a picture of my military rifles just to get it going. These are from top to bottom:
match grade FN FAL
Valmet
HK91

attachment.php

BirdTRD

beLIEve
Everybody loves the HK at first sight. However in the real world, its always been kind of a love it or hate it gun. It has unusual ergonomics that some people just can't seem to get used to. The FAL is typically considered the favorite of these three in military circles.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Nice!

Silverback

Nice Andy!

BirdTRD

beLIEve
What is that rifle? M70 coyote lite? I can usually tell by the picture but the details on my phone aren't very good due to size. What AR you hoping to get?

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
its a model 700 varmint have been shooting reloads i make out of it and its a tack driver the next thing i want for it is a drop in trigger! as for the ar im going to build a cheap one to throw around prob a spikes lower and a dpms parts kit

BirdTRD

beLIEve
I've put Timney triggers in several rifles. Easy job, relatively inexpensive, and makes ALL the difference in the world! It will be a whole new gun. Typically, you're group size will be cut in half too for the simple fact that the gun goes off a little quicker and with less pressure potentially moving the barrel off target.

AlienXtx

Nignog
its a model 700 varmint have been shooting reloads i make out of it and its a tack driver the next thing i want for it is a drop in trigger! as for the ar im going to build a cheap one to throw around prob a spikes lower and a dpms parts kit
:shifty:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah, we'll have to ask that coyote about that... or maybe "we" need to lay off the booze while we're hunting?

That and the lil bunny..lol
Lay off the drinking would save us some ammo, I used a whole box of .40 hollow points and a box of .22 didnt shoot shit.

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
I've put Timney triggers in several rifles. Easy job, relatively inexpensive, and makes ALL the difference in the world! It will be a whole new gun. Typically, you're group size will be cut in half too for the simple fact that the gun goes off a little quicker and with less pressure potentially moving the barrel off target.

ill have to look into those here in the next month

AlienXtx

Nignog
hey now i went out with jason the next time a drank and hit every one we shot at...
Well I always think a little clearer after a ol'fashion too, guess I shoulda went hunting with Jason.

balakay

BabyMax
I'll have to get some pics next time I have them out. I really like the look of that FAL Greg.

Silverback

Yeah, we'll have to ask that coyote about that... or maybe "we" need to lay off the booze while we're hunting?

No no no... thats why its the ATF... Alcohol Tabaco AND Firearms. They are meant to go together.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
No no no... thats why its the ATF... Alcohol Tabaco AND Firearms. They are meant to go together.

:)

Do you think it may be changed to ATFOR?

Off Roading :)

Silverback

For sure! I need some billet aluminum roll cage mounts to hold my rifle. :D

You would think the liberals in Washington would promote drinking and shooting, it give Bambi a chance that way.

Oh and thanks for clearing up what OR was... I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer this evening. LOL