Just Guns

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I have two of the TLR-7's.. one on my 10 and one on my 40. I bought them back in 2019. I was impressed with the light output as well.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Any thoughts on the Nightstick light?
Never heard of them. The top row of lights looks like an Olight pistol light and the middle stack looks exactly like the Streamlights TLR-7.

CowboyTaco

Never heard of them. The top row of lights looks like an Olight pistol light and the middle stack looks exactly like the Streamlights TLR-7.

I had never heard of them before seeing that they are doing a giveaway in conjunction with Alien Gear. They are headquartered in TX.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I went to MiwayUSA this morning to check something else and had a notice the items my cart had a price change. The barrel, BCG, and magazines for an AK upper for an AR had dropped almost $50 to under $200. The parts should be here next week. Time for a 10" SBR in 7.62x39 for range blasting / truck gun

Wow, just received shipment notice. Should be here by Aug 9th.

Anathollo

Staff member

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
So my sammich maker got me a new low profile Leofoto tripod for my birthday. I ordered a new rifle compatible head to go on it to replace the head that was too light for hole punchers. Nice feature on this ball head is the ARCA and picatinny rail compatibility like RRS came out with a few years ago. One more step to simplifying the gear lists.

Capture1.JPG

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I guess I'm going to have to buy a Staccatto P.... Shot my buddies and it is a tack driver. Trigger isnt as good as I thought it would be.. That can be addressed.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Troof, with guns and 4x4s

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
if anyone finds a SOLGW 16" upper available let me know. I picked up a new SOGW lower last weekend from a buddy and need a matching upper for it. preferably for lest than 900 ish

Anathollo

Staff member
if anyone finds a SOLGW 16" upper available let me know. I picked up a new SOGW lower last weekend from a buddy and need a matching upper for it. preferably for lest than 900 ish
You can also look for a SOLGW upper that is a 14.5" or 13.9" with a pin & welded muzzle device too and still be legal.

Anathollo

Staff member
I guess I'm going to have to buy a Staccatto P.... Shot my buddies and it is a tack driver. Trigger isnt as good as I thought it would be.. That can be addressed.
Yep, they are tackdrivers for sure. It's on my list to buy as well one day.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My buddy has a Staccatto XC and it is smooth as glass. His 88 year old grandma can rack the slide. It's butta! Super nice weapon.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
You can also look for a SOLGW upper that is a 14.5" or 13.9" with a pin & welded muzzle device too and still be legal.
I can work with any of those 3 barrel lengths for sure.

Anathollo

Staff member
I got invited to shoot a skeet course on my buddies team this past Saturday. I shot the highest score on my team, 74 out of a possible 106 points. It was free shells, clays, golf cart & lunch so it was a great day. Only got rained on a little bit.