Just Guns

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Had a good day at the range testing out a new suppressor.

20220917_142907.jpg

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Picked up a Ruger 10/22 take down in stainless today. I then swapped out the black synthetic stock and foregrip for the pink wooden one I got last year. Going to be the wifes plinker. I ordered a silver aluminum barrel band for it, Eventually will get a silver Timney or Volquartzen trigger assembly for it. But now all three of us have one. Time to have a friendly competition.

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0474.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Going to be good times soon; but I had to make an adjustment to my plan. First - picking up my suppressor next week. It will be nice to have it home. Second - my Pulsar thermal was delayed shipment yet again so I bought an AGM Rattler TS35. It will be here on Tuesday. I will see when the Pulsar gets here if I want to buy it or not. I am happy to have a thermal that will be here in time to take it to the hunting field with the suppressor.

And of course work has me traveling soon again.

I watched about dozen YT on this model, I like it. I put a price watch on it. This and a good handheld might be great combo.

Taco Loco

Going to be good times soon; but I had to make an adjustment to my plan. First - picking up my suppressor next week. It will be nice to have it home. Second - my Pulsar thermal was delayed shipment yet again so I bought an AGM Rattler TS35. It will be here on Tuesday. I will see when the Pulsar gets here if I want to buy it or not. I am happy to have a thermal that will be here in time to take it to the hunting field with the suppressor.

And of course work has me traveling soon again.

I watched about dozen YT on this model, I like it. I put a price watch on it. This and a handheld might be great combo.

tx_shooter

Staff member
I like my TS35 setup and it has been pretty effective; but it is most effective in open fields. The times I have been hunting with it in wooded or brushy areas the dust in the air tends to be a "thermal fog" that cuts down the vision on it.

Taco Loco

tx_shooter

Staff member
Just using the standard mount it came with. It has been really solid and has taken some abuse without issues so far. Just have to adjust it to be tight enough to be difficult to release.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I wonder how that TS 19 would fare on 100yds and less?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

tx_shooter

Staff member
I am mainly going to work on FPS and grains. I have a few other loads I have done off rough estimates but want to see what Hornady is doing.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Got the POF BCG in. It's nice & tight fit. Everything's machined perfectly. The coating isn't as nice as JP's but it'll do just fine.
20221219_182350.jpg

This is the dovetail design that intrigued me in the first place.
20221219_183142.jpg