Just Relo@ding

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Wether you just emptied your magazine or reloading brass...

image.jpg

The UP's truck just dropped off more goods.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Now that looks like you are going to have a popeye arm pretty soon working that press. I really like my ultrasonic cleaner though. Are you going to use the vinegar/dawn combo or a pre-made solution?

Taco Loco

Key is to buy the aftermarket arm for the press, much easier on ya.

I have been reloading at my brothers house, decided to start to buy my own shit, I got another $1200 in dies, plates and misc parts to buy before I'm up in running.

I'm only buying the stuff that is on sale and with rebates, but as you can see I'm not holding back on my expenditures cause my fear of what might end up in the white/bet house.

I already picked up the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press and a few other things then all the RCBS stuff that I got in the past week.

tx_shooter

Staff member
The Hornady progressives are cheap enough it is hard to not setup a whole press per caliber. Looks like you are getting ready to really knock out some rounds.

Taco Loco

Change one die or all with one quick twist bushing system.

Oswego

n00b
I need to get into loading and procure what I need to take care of myself long term. Ill be keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
^^ x2. I got the Cabelas "shooting" catalog in the mail about a week ago and I was looking at the loading stuff.

Oswego

n00b
I need to rifle up as well. My self preservation skills and abilities are severely lacking. I don't even own a rifle or shotgun. Just a couple pistols and 22LR rifles. Pretty sad.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I need to rifle up as well. My self preservation skills and abilities are severely lacking. I don't even own a rifle or shotgun. Just a couple pistols and 22LR rifles. Pretty sad.
Jesus Christ! Go buy a rifle and a shotgun asap

Taco Loco

^^ x2. I got the Cabelas "shooting" catalog in the mail about a week ago and I was looking at the loading stuff.

Yes sir, best thing you can do is load up your wish list cart with Midway USA and stuff comes on sale buy it, lots of rebates out there, only one rebate per household per manufacture, I got stuff going to my dads house and FIL's under thier names to get max rebates :)

Mad max, only need crossbow and bolts!!

Anathollo

Staff member

tx_shooter

Staff member
Although for the money of a Dillon 550B you can get 3-4 Hornady progressive presses and leave each one setup for a different primary caliber. If I was starting over I would probably go this route and then get a single stage press for precision and odd-ball reloading.

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

Although for the money of a Dillon 550B you can get 3-4 Hornady progressive presses and leave each one setup for a different primary caliber. If I was starting over I would probably go this route and then get a single stage press for precision and odd-ball reloading.

Yes you could buy multiple presses, but it's not difficult to change out the Hornady bushings with different dies compared to other name brand presses, there was a reason for Hornady to develop those bushings.... Buying a press for each caliber is awesome if your rich or have no finacial responbility.

Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings

"The HornadyLock-N-Load Die Bushing is a great way to get the most out of your Lock-N-Load press. The unique L-N-L Die Bushing allows dies to be changed with a flick of the wrist. Simply insert the die into a Lock-N-Load bushing, place the bushing in the press, and lock it into place with a twist of the wrist. The six lugs on the bushing will hold the die securely in place. Change dies in seconds! Will only work with Hornady Lock-N-Load Presses or reloading presses with the Lock-N-Load Conversion Bushing Kit installed."

Anathollo

Staff member
Only caliber's I'd bother reloading is .45, 9mm and 5.56. In all honesty, it'd probably just be 9mm & 5.56 since those are the calibers I will shoot the most in the future.

I just want a machine that I load up and press a button to start reloading a lot so I don't waste my whole day making a batch of ammo that takes 1 minute to blow through lol

Taco Loco

Only caliber's I'd bother reloading is .45, 9mm and 5.56. In all honesty, it'd probably just be 9mm & 5.56 since those are the calibers I will shoot the most in the future.

I just want a machine that I load up and press a button to start reloading a lot so I don't waste my whole day making a batch of ammo that takes 1 minute to blow through lol

Syrian Labor pool in south Houston yet?? Lol

Anathollo

Staff member