Recognizing your local D-TARD

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Spotted this beauty at the local Ferd dealer today, went there w/ @Taco Loco to look at a vehicle for his son. Note the lights around the brakes... also, this was after he aired it down... it was about 6" taller.

IMG_0658.JPG

AlienXtx

Nignog
Wtf is SRS

Silverback

No idea.. assume its his company name. Front had a similar logo on the grill.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Picking up some essentials for the house today after being gone for a week. This proud Ford driver out here over estimating just how big that F150 is. He is far enough into the lane that it was causing issues for two way traffic.

20221218_122216.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Picking up some essentials for the house today after being gone for a week. This proud Ford driver out here over estimating just how big that F150 is. He is far enough into the lane that it was causing issues for two way traffic.

View attachment 49136

lol

It's actually hard to determine how close you really are, with hood depth perception with that front end. That said, 99% I back into a spaces and/or park further out.

AlienXtx

Nignog
20230111_160541.jpg

Silverback

Telling us he is gay without telling us he is gay.

AlienXtx

Nignog

CowboyTaco

Looks like he tried (and failed) at drifting. I've seen similar bumpers on drift cars. Kind of a creative solution to a rather common problem in that realm of auto enthusiasts.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Looks like he needs to drift his ass into an alignment shop

AlienXtx

Nignog
20230117_160511.jpg
20230117_160523.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yellowstone is to cowboys what Sons of Anarchy is to motorcyclist. Just sad and funny.
Enjoy(ed) both, but yeah it's ridiculous. Guess you get dime store bikers just like cowboys lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Doubt I'll watch either of them, doesn't sound like I'll be missing much.

AlienXtx

Nignog
This queer tried backing into a space and lost his man card in the attempt lol
20230215_155226.jpg