SHTF COVID19

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, you and me both, I need to be back 100% by end of this week, it sucks to feel crappy and not able to get things done. My boys know that they have to step up thier game and help dad out today, we're all gonna be wearing masks when those bags of lyme get opened, lol!

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
When I had it, I pushed myself thinking I was feeling better. Wrong. Turned into a nasty sinus infection a week later and this has been worse than the vid. Little over 2 weeks in and its very small improvements each day.

Taco Loco

When I had it, I pushed myself thinking I was feeling better. Wrong. Turned into a nasty sinus infection a week later and this has been worse than the vid. Little over 2 weeks in and its very small improvements each day.

Yeah I think I already had sinus issues before it hit me, the day before I got hit with fever; I was on the mower mulching for about 6 to 7 hours, I was wearing n95, but it was still dusty as all get out and you don't always get a complete seal between nose and cheek areas.

Taco Loco

Pretty sure this my 2nd round of this crap in the past month. 1st time, lasted 3 days, didn't have any tests nor could you get on schedule for one. Since then, I have a kidney stone that recently moved around, then had urinary infection and so my immune system was already compromised with bacteria and evaluated WBC's and increased heart rate etc, probably made me a prefect candidate for round 2 of this crap.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I have had a few kidney stones myself. That is something I hope I dont ever want to deal with ever again.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Damn man! You probably need more hard liquor.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I would love one of those rings around my Fakebook Profile pic that says, "Suffers from Genital Warts, Vaccinated from Rabies" BTW? Who needs HIPAA when the state demands you disclose health records?

lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
... or maybe a 'MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS' ring. :)

Silverback

Oswego

n00b
If anyone is planning on peacefully being in the nation's Capitol next month to support rights and looking for a semi local place to meet/rest dm me.

Level heads that are firmly attached only. No lose screws needed

This will be my one/only post regarding this matter.

Taco Loco

If anyone is planning on peacefully being in the nation's Capitol next month to support rights and looking for a semi local place to meet/rest dm me.

Level heads that are firmly attached only. No lose screws needed

This will be my one/only post regarding this matter.

Masks are still recommended for everyone the disease is real.

Taco Loco

I'm not a denier of reality. I'm a patriot of freedom.
Oh I agree
Screenshot_20220210-140802_Chrome.jpg

Silverback

Some of our neighbors got their free test kits.