SHTF COVID19

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
We have an ignore feature here? I used that on that other forum so that I'd never see another Chadspride post. I had forgotten about him until now.
Click on user name, hit ignore button.

Taco Loco

Yep, running the same base software.
@Oswego
@PSU Taco85

Just hit the ignore under each other's name, and call it good!

Appreciate ya, thanks for participating.
We have an ignore feature here? I used that on that other forum so that I'd never see another Chadspride post. I had forgotten about him until now.

If I ignored everyone here, this would be a very boring forum.

On a more humorous note, do y'all remember when Chadspride joined the forum while we were all in Arkansas? The string of curse words that eloquently flowed from @tx_shooter like a finely woven tapestry was hilarious.
lol that was pretty funny!

I do like the different content that @Oswego and @PSU Taco85 post up. Keep at it guys. I don't want either of them to disappear, but I do think it's best that each other ignore one another for awhile, unless on this Valentines Day 🥰 a little bit of Love can be shown for each other 😍.

I was bit of an asshole on here couple years back, I'm not making excuses either, but thats not who I am in real life also.
I found myself in a toxic environment, I let a lot stress go and left it all behind at DoD, I'm retired now, I have a new focus and goals to accomplish, no reason for that other nonsense. Although, I'm a bit busy with the houses of buy,sale, moving etc and farm work, I wake every morning with a positive and very optimistic attitude, I'm blessed, and thankful for that.
snoopy-valentines-day.gif

PSU Taco85

Hey I’m fine with that, I don’t let a few keyboard warriors talk down to me, or if they do I don’t let it bother me. I’ve got plenty of things to keep me busy otherwise so I don’t plan on going anywhere. My new job has me busy learning new tasks and I have several exams to take within the next few weeks so I won’t be quite as active, but I will eat a few chocolates today in honor of that sloot saint valentine.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
If I ignored everyone here, this would be a very boring forum.

On a more humorous note, do y'all remember when Chadspride joined the forum while we were all in Arkansas? The string of curse words that eloquently flowed from @tx_shooter like a finely woven tapestry was hilarious.

Not sure how he expected that to turn out. lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
anyone got a link to it?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
anyone got a link to it?

It was pretty quick. I think the rest of the action was while I was trying to get enough cell service to ban his ass while we were camping.

1644861313217.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
TMC made masks voluntary in their facilities on Monday and my work just lifted mask restrictions for people who are vaccinated and boosted. But you can't ask someone if they've been vaccinated because that goes against HIPPA lol

Taco Loco

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
It only gets better with Biden! Maybe that should be his slogan "Gettin' better with Biden". I also have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell as well as miles of oceanfront property in Arizona.

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

China has been stealing millions of hard working American jobs what’s a few more internet hacks lol
Create a virus, create havoc and hack.