Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

balakay

BabyMax
Ordered. My old Coleman DuraCat heater that's damn near older than me has been needing replaced for years.

CowboyTaco

That's pretty cool.

On colder mornings, my office is freezing. It doesn't get any sun during the day like the living room does, so the thermostat gets to the right temp but I'm still shivering. This will be great on those colder mornings. Also, had a couple of evenings/nights in the uninsulated garage. Will be nice to turn this on and get some heat. Not expecting it to heat the entire garage, but at least make my working space a little more comfortable.

Plus, about ready to start introducing the kids to camping. This will be nice to have if the evening temps drop below comfortable levels.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
A smaller version of that heater was donated to scouts last week.
20220204_144632.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My heater arrived today!!

Taco Loco

did you get mushrooms on your burger?
We did have burgers, lol.

I know where all the hidden gems are at, and this place is a hole in the wall, but thier food/burgers are great! Look at the photos on Google reviews.
@tex About 10 miles from Runge, the wait times are usually 15 to 25min, so expect that.
Screenshot_20220209-063734_Maps.jpg

R J's Hamburgers
(830) 583-2344

20220208_174435.jpg

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Just saw an actual meteorite, badass, way, way off into left field!!

I saw someone posted on FB about a green streak of light across the sky last night about the same time you posted that. So... I guess you were not on shrooms.. or maybe someone else on FB is as well. :)

Taco Loco

I saw someone posted on FB about a green streak of light across the sky last night about the same time you posted that. So... I guess you were not on shrooms.. or maybe someone else on FB is as well. :)

It had several colors, but mostly green & blue, definitely bright enough to see past those bright out field lights, probably one of best ones I ever seen.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Overland trailer for sale in Giddings

Taco Loco

Overland trailer for sale in Giddings

$4500 will get you your acre in the Arkansas mountains, 43,560 square feet camping pad.