Got a link ??

Just use any realtor site.
Screenshot_20221024-135235_Zillow.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
These refurbished routers are $70 cheaper than when I bought them as a present for my mom's house. I just bought it to replace my super old Apple routers.
Limited-time deal: Netgear Netgear - Orbi AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (2-Pack) - White (Renewed) https://a.co/d/drowNVI

Taco Loco

Tempting. My old Craftsman 19.2 C3 collection is a bit dated.
If your HD account is registered as a Veteran, I bet you can get another 10% off that price.

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
It shows 4 batteries in the photo. 2 small and 2 larger. I'd say its legit.

Taco Loco

It shows 4 batteries in the photo. 2 small and 2 larger. I'd say its legit.
After looking closer at 1st picture, I see that 1.5 batteries are installed in 2 of the tools.

Anathollo

Staff member
Ok I'll pick up that set.
I picked up a similar set last year for the batteries (didn't have the 1/4" ratchet) but be aware that the drill and impact suck balls. They aren't the Fuel version and don't have near the power my Fuel M12 1/4" impact. I don't ever use them. The sawzall isn't that great either and doesn't have a lot of power.

Taco Loco

I picked up a similar set last year for the batteries (didn't have the 1/4" ratchet) but be aware that the drill and impact suck balls. They aren't the Fuel version and don't have near the power my Fuel M12 1/4" impact. I don't ever use them. The sawzall isn't that great either and doesn't have a lot of power.
Good to know, thanks!

Anathollo

Staff member
Good to know, thanks!
Also, the 3.0 batteries are almost the same size as the 6.0's. The 6.0 batteries last longer and have more power for the tool. The difference in power between the 1.5A and the 6.0 battery is noticeable.

So if I were you, I'd be looking for a deal on 6.0 batteries and fuel M12 tools. Last year I got the M12 tower light for free with a two-pack of 6.0's. That was an awesome deal and I use them all the time. I used the tower light and the 6.0's all day today while working on my house.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Look at this man... a few years ago he was a Dewalt advocate.. now he has joined the dark side. I mean red is darker than yellow.

Taco Loco

Look at this man... a few years ago he was a Dewalt advocate.. now he has joined the dark side. I mean red is darker than yellow.
Mike sure was, lol.

I went from Makita to Milwaukee this year, only Dewalt stuff I have is the chainsaw and 4 batteries.

Anathollo

Staff member
Mike sure was, lol.

I went from Makita to Milwaukee this year, only Dewalt stuff I have is the chainsaw and 4 batteries.
Yep, the quality of DeWalt has gone down since then so I can no longer recommend DeWalt tools to people. And I'm a fan of the M12 line. I have too many 20V DeWalt tools to switch over.

But to be honest, Makita is coming out with some great stuff this past year. And Makita is always in stock at Home Depot when you need it unlike DeWalt or Milwaukee. Makita is all we use at work and the tools & batteries last.

Last edited: