Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Actually pretty tasty.
20221020_175745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
The Hershey's Porter is great for one at a time.

IDK, I had 3 yesterday I thought they were pretty good.

Draft vanilla porter from Breckenridge and the stout from Catus Land Brewery are my favorites.

Taco Loco

20221102_191142.jpg

Belgium Blonde

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
What date is your wedding?

balakay

BabyMax
Steakhouse we were at in Nashville last night had a bottle of 1993 Buffalo Trace OFC for $420 for a 1.5oz pour. I looked for Pappy Van Winkle but they didn’t have it, just Old Rip Van Winkle 12 year. It was also out of my price range. I just had a couple of house old fashioneds. Probably the best old fashioned I’ve ever had.

balakay

BabyMax
Sorry to hear that, not sure that is a good thing or bad thing based on if yall want/don't want kids.
It’s a reality we’re content with. If we decide we absolutely do want them, there’s things we can do to make it more likely and we’ve discussed adoption as well. But we’re not doing anything for the next few years.

Taco Loco

It’s a reality we’re content with. If we decide we absolutely do want them, there’s things we can do to make it more likely and we’ve discussed adoption as well. But we’re not doing anything for the next few years.

Nice, and I like y'alls optistic outlook on the overall situation as well.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

Nothing wrong about not having kids. Although the questions from people does get kind of old. Apparently replying with "soon as I start using the other hole" is not polite.

Taco Loco

Nothing wrong about not having kids. Although the questions from people does get kind of old. Apparently replying with "soon as I start using the other hole" is not polite.

According to her or the person asking?

CowboyTaco

They are challenging and use a lot of money, but I can't imagine life without my kids.

The flip side of that is trying to navigate the world that we are now living in. We can discuss (and joke about) all the nonsense around us right now, but trying to raise a kid that has their head on straight and doesn't buy into the stupidity that is being portrayed as "normal" in today's society is a nightmare.