Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

drew02a

Staff member
On a friend's recommendation, I discovered LA police gear. They have alot of really good quality house brand stuff. I Bought 2 of their bags to pack gear in.

The first is for "days" of survival and will double as the bag I take into the woods to go hunting
http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html

The Second bag is for "weeks" of survival and will have more long term gear and a little protein food
http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-operator-backpack.html

Have also started thinking of the things I carry on my person as gear that will keep me alive for "hours". Makes it easier to organize my surival gear in teirs... currently using my Aluminum military storage chests for the gear needed to survive for "months", ie food :)

drew02a

Staff member
Also, ended up buying a couple of these to pack instead of bandanas. It's a seamless/ one piece tube. Very versatile. I could probably wear it as a tube top if I wanted too, lol
http://www.lapolicegear.com/milspec-spartan-wrap.html

policestuff_2311_2003298617

drew02a

Staff member
Interesting Points

Imagine you are a 3 year old to 8 year old child. You are on your own without adults. You are asked to walk from Houston, Texas to Minneapolis, Minnesota on your own with no food or belongings to sustain you. Then you are asked to walk an addition 100 miles past Minnesota.Could you do it?
· How long would it take you as a 6 year old? That is the minimum distance these poor, helpless little ones have supposedly walked from Central America to the border of Texas, again, on their own. They didn't get lost.
· And they survived the journey without help (unless you buy in to the notion that a destitute out-of-work family run out of their homes by gangs and living in squalor somehow came up with $8,000 to $10,000 for EACH child to pay a coyote to take them to the border).

Mail Attachment.jpeg

Now, on the map above, Puzzle Two, you must start somewhere in the green area. Let's make it easy and start where green meets orange, so that you had the least mileage by not having to cover the whole green area. Just start where the green meets the orange. Blue, of course, is water.
· Your task is to figure a route from the green area to the purple area without going into the blue area and while avoiding towns and cities in the orange area. The black line is the distance from the nearest town to Mexico's southern border that touches the green area to Laredo, Texas, one of the CLOSEST purple towns. 1220 miles across desert and mountains with no equipment or food or help.
· If orange had stopped these innocents where orange touches green, problem would not have occurred. However, what six year old do you know who could walk 1220 miles (minimum), probably more like 1500 miles on their own without dying?
· How many days would it take for a 6 year old to walk 1220 miles without help, directions, food, sun protection, etc.?

I don't think the truth is being given to us, folks.
Someone created and assisted this, and the media should be figuring out who it is.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Anyone see the helicopter video of the Bundy shooting yet? IMO it looks bad for the government.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
But they had guns. Guns are bad. CNN told me so. But really, I understand the protesters a little bit more than the Feds. I guess they had to stop it somehow. At least they didn't burn them alive.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I don't know... IMO he should not have been reaching into his jacket.. for ANY reason. Yes, they could have used a non-lethal force, but with the heavy jacket would it work? Does look like he was shot in the back though... at least on his blind side. Sucks.. but when the cops have you surrounded... black/white.. whatever.. don't give them any reason to shoot. Trigger happy fuckers will do it.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Not how the story was initially released but not a very good scene either. Sadly both sides are losers in this fight.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Not how the story was initially released but not a very good scene either. Sadly both sides are losers in this fight.

Yep

He does appear to go from hands out to reaching his lower jacket, sucks for both him and law

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I didn't see the original release.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Surprisingly the video the news agencies is pretty much the same as the original release. The camera footage sucks.

Oswego

n00b
Taking the politics out of it and focusing purely on the survival aspect I'd cap anyone getting twitchy in that crowd if I was a LEO. When someone states to the media that they would die before being arrested I take no issue with the Leo's going in with hot trigger fingers. Leo's just like soldiers are under orders and just want to go home to their families at the end of the day.

Then again there is always the 10% rule that states 10% of all people working in their perspective field shouldn't be, and maybe the guy just wanted to kill someone.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Yep

He does appear to go from hands out to reaching his lower jacket, sucks for both him and law

Yeah now that guys family is ruined and the officer has to live with that for the rest of his life.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Taking the politics out of it and focusing purely on the survival aspect I'd cap anyone getting twitchy in that crowd if I was a LEO. When someone states to the media that they would die before being arrested I take no issue with the Leo's going in with hot trigger fingers. Leo's just like soldiers are under orders and just want to go home to their families at the end of the day.

Then again there is always the 10% rule that states 10% of all people working in their perspective field shouldn't be, and maybe the guy just wanted to kill someone.

I know towards the end of a long shift in bad weather you find yourself a little more eager to make somebody justify your reason for being out there. Or so I have been told.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Have any of you watched that thing about the largest protest ever in England? How sill of me. Why would the 'news' want to air such a thing. The basic issue is they want to be able to protect themselves and want their guns back. What would you think if all the news, games, Fakebook, etc., we're all a creation of the government so that they could run amuck and seize control of EVERYTHING. Another good one to watch is the 30 minute explanation of the Bundy issue by a rancher. I pity the children that will inherit this country.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Can't find the original one but here is the guy that I was talking about. He was the one that was killed in OR.

[video=youtube;9-XMplqOcKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-XMplqOcKI[/video]

I will say, I respect him for dying for what he believed in. I hope it is not truly in vein. We may not be affected by this in Tejas by this one issue is an example of how the EPA is going to get out of hand.