Tools!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Used a 10% off coupon to pick one of these Holt air grease guns.

Instead of the India made one for $88
Lincoln 1162 Fully Automatic Heavy Duty Pneumatic Grease Gun, Air-Operated, Variable Speed Trigger, 30 Inch High-Pressure Hose, Combination Filler Coupler/Air Bleeder Valve https://a.co/d/fLXfqHD

balakay

BabyMax
Used a 10% off coupon to pick one of these Holt air grease guns.

Instead of the India made one for $88
Lincoln 1162 Fully Automatic Heavy Duty Pneumatic Grease Gun, Air-Operated, Variable Speed Trigger, 30 Inch High-Pressure Hose, Combination Filler Coupler/Air Bleeder Valve https://a.co/d/fLXfqHD
Those Lincoln’s can take a beating though. We abuse the shit out of them at work and haven’t been able to kill one yet.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Those Lincoln’s can take a beating though. We abuse the shit out of them at work and haven’t been able to kill one yet.

Nice to know, the HF one is a clone of that Lincoln and has good reviews.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Santa came early with this present from a friend. M12 work light. Puts out a ton of light for it's small size.
20221223_160134.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Watched a video of a dude cranking over a 15 liter Detroit. Its not rated to do that.. I think 10 liter diesel is its rated max.

Silverback

It does have USB output.

Silverback

Was given this Cerakote beginners kit as a present. It came with these colors and I ordered MagPul FDE as well. I was reading the instructions and it recommends media blasting the part before coating so as a starter I picked up this little sand blasting air brush to try out. Worked well... makes a mess. Will look into a blasting cabinet if I do this more often. Started with this foregrip for one of my old AR's.
IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0745.JPG

Silverback

I am too. I am looking at large toaster ovens so I can use the heat cured material. I figure I am not planning to do large objects so a good sized toaster oven would be perfect. Also looking at smaller air brushes. The kit comes with a nice mid-sized Paasche gun but would like one a little smaller.

CowboyTaco

I am too. I am looking at large toaster ovens so I can use the heat cured material. I figure I am not planning to do large objects so a good sized toaster oven would be perfect. Also looking at smaller air brushes. The kit comes with a nice mid-sized Paasche gun but would like one a little smaller.

Get a used oven for the garage.

Silverback

Takes up too much space for something I won't use that often. I don't need full size oven either.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Wait till the wife is gone and use the one in the kitchen lol

Silverback

We have two of them in the kitchen!!

Anathollo

Staff member
Picked up another one of these for free (Christmas gift card). I really like the light output from the small size and weighs nothing.
20221228_175353.jpg

Last edited:

Anathollo

Staff member
My German uncle sent me this. It's legit and I've been using the shit out of it for the past couple of days. Just wished the battery lasted longer than 6 hours. It's an LED light in a beanie.
20221225_152610.jpg