Tools!

CowboyTaco

Takes up too much space for something I won't use that often. I don't need full size oven either.

Wait til you want to powder coat something that doesn't fit in the toaster oven. Just do it right the first time.

You can always use it to store stuff you don't want your wife to see....I'm guessing she rarely opens the ones inside. No way she's touching the rusty one in the garage that you hide your stuff in....until she preheats it and ruins everything inside :D

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I finally picked up a sheetrock screw gun. I've been putting it off for a decade but decided now's the time to buy one lol
20221230_074953.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
I got to use my plumbers M12 water pump. This thing is sweet and moves water fast! I'll be picking one up for sure after using it.
20230111_114345.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Just ordered the M12 stapler. I know there are a couple projects coming up that will need a lot of staples. Amazon had it on sale for $85 for tool only.

Anathollo

Staff member
Just ordered the M12 stapler. I know there are a couple projects coming up that will need a lot of staples. Amazon had it on sale for $85 for tool only.
I like mine but it doesn't staple into plywood or dried out wood that well. It's not as powerful as I want it to be.

I bought this guy a year ago for $25 and it's one of my favorite tools. I leave it on 120PSI and it'll staple as fast as you can bump-fire the trigger into anything. I've had two staple hangups so far but I've put around ~9k 1/2" T50 staples through it so far with the tyvek housewrap and the Acoustiblok.

Silverback

I have this one... can't say I've ever used it. I bought it, forgot I had it and found it about a year ago. lol

Anathollo

Staff member
Went ahead and ordered this in. I'll be needing it after all that rain we had Tuesday.
20230125_170346.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Interesting. What's the gpm?

Anathollo

Staff member
Interesting. What's the gpm?
9 GPM.

They make a M18 version that's a pump. But it's rated for clean water not dirty water like the M12 stick is.

Anathollo

Staff member
Went ahead and ordered this in. I'll be needing it after all that rain we had Tuesday.
View attachment 50264
I used this yesterday and she sucks like a $5 hooker! However, since it sucks so hard, if the puddle of water has a lot of loose soil in it, it'll stir it up and clog up the filter almost instantly. The self clearing filter they advertise on the stick isn't true in my experience.

It also drains batteries really fast as well.

tx_shooter

Staff member
The battery drain is not too surprising considering regular 110v pumps pull a good bit of power too. Curious if a pre-filter over the inlet would help the clogging.

Anathollo

Staff member
The battery drain is not too surprising considering regular 110v pumps pull a good bit of power too. Curious if a pre-filter over the inlet would help the clogging.
Yeah probably so but the advertisement touts that it's design shields against clogs.
Screenshot_20230127_094106.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
Well my other older M12 6.0 battery bit the dust as well like the other one that came with the kit. Time to send it off for a warranty replacement.

Anathollo

Staff member
Well my other older M12 6.0 battery bit the dust as well like the other one that came with the kit. Time to send it off for a warranty replacement.
Submitted the repair request and got it boxed up & dropped off already this morning.

Silverback

Ordered a Milwaukee M18 chainsaw. Got the full kit from Northern Tool, had it $50 off. It had to be ordered so I won't have it until next week, luckily I don't need it for any downed trees today.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Ordered a Milwaukee M18 chainsaw. Got the full kit from Northern Tool, had it $50 off. It had to be ordered so I won't have it until next week, luckily I don't need it for any downed trees today.

Did you get the big 12ah battery with it? I usually run the 12 battery to start and then use an 8ah as needed while the 12 recharges. But that is not that often. But the chainsaw and pole saw are going to get work outs at the new deer lease.

Silverback

Did you get the big 12ah battery with it? I usually run the 12 battery to start and then use an 8ah as needed while the 12 recharges. But that is not that often. But the chainsaw and pole saw are going to get work outs at the new deer lease.

I did get the 12ah battery.