What have you done to your ride lately?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Many moons ago (1996?) a co-worker had a Honda Del Sol and was driving past a golf course a golf ball came through his windshield.. he came to work and his windscreen looked like that creature from that movie the Abyss. The golfball protruded but did not puncture.

ball.PNG

AlienXtx

Nignog

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Land Cruiser got a new windshield today. Also new front brake pads and rotors, oil change, and a new key/fob. Damn those little key fobs are $$$

Also got 2 recalls to do so the dealer ordered parts. Fuel pump and something with the front seat belts. I will get that done in a week or 2.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Well crap.

4WD to get out the yard!

The Ferd didn't move until I engaged 4WD. That clay is some nasty chit. The concrete workers killed off the grass and had that area all screwed up
20230124_080130.jpg

Taco Loco

Land Cruiser got a new windshield today. Also new front brake pads and rotors, oil change, and a new key/fob. Damn those little key fobs are $$$

Also got 2 recalls to do so the dealer ordered parts. Fuel pump and something with the front seat belts. I will get that done in a week or 2.

I bought 2 chip key fobs off Amazon for $29, then called around and contacted the Key Man of SA, basically a mobile key service. $189 for 2 keys and 30min they were programed and working.

Screenshot_20230124-081129_Email.jpg

Taco Loco

I had to hose the driveway off, it was a mess after I moved the truck.
20230124_091344.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I had to hose the driveway off, it was a mess after I moved the truck.
View attachment 50233
Yeah I sunk my trucks rear tire down more than halfway in my bayhouse yard yesterday trying to maneuver my trailer as close to the trash pile as possible. I was trying to get all of my outside trash picked up before the monsoon today.