What have you done to your ride lately?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Many moons ago (1996?) a co-worker had a Honda Del Sol and was driving past a golf course a golf ball came through his windshield.. he came to work and his windscreen looked like that creature from that movie the Abyss. The golfball protruded but did not puncture.

ball.PNG

AlienXtx

Nignog

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Land Cruiser got a new windshield today. Also new front brake pads and rotors, oil change, and a new key/fob. Damn those little key fobs are $$$

Also got 2 recalls to do so the dealer ordered parts. Fuel pump and something with the front seat belts. I will get that done in a week or 2.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Well crap.

4WD to get out the yard!

The Ferd didn't move until I engaged 4WD. That clay is some nasty chit. The concrete workers killed off the grass and had that area all screwed up
20230124_080130.jpg

Taco Loco

Land Cruiser got a new windshield today. Also new front brake pads and rotors, oil change, and a new key/fob. Damn those little key fobs are $$$

Also got 2 recalls to do so the dealer ordered parts. Fuel pump and something with the front seat belts. I will get that done in a week or 2.

I bought 2 chip key fobs off Amazon for $29, then called around and contacted the Key Man of SA, basically a mobile key service. $189 for 2 keys and 30min they were programed and working.

Screenshot_20230124-081129_Email.jpg

Taco Loco

I had to hose the driveway off, it was a mess after I moved the truck.
20230124_091344.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I had to hose the driveway off, it was a mess after I moved the truck.
View attachment 50233
Yeah I sunk my trucks rear tire down more than halfway in my bayhouse yard yesterday trying to maneuver my trailer as close to the trash pile as possible. I was trying to get all of my outside trash picked up before the monsoon today.

Taco Loco

I need to get a deal on a lifetime alignment, so anyone comes across one, please post up and tag me, thanks!

CowboyTaco

This will make the 2nd one you have bought for your truck?

3rd.

I bought and sold 2 for profit. This one is black and has windoors.

The first one was silver and I actually really liked it from a weight and feature aspect, but the prices I got to color match it were beyond what I was willing to pay and the silver looked stupid on the pyrite mica.

The second was color matched, but the side windows were small and it was heavy. I thought it was killing my gas mileage....so I sold it...only for my mileage to not improve. I've pretty much wanted another one since.

The seller seems to be associated with a dealership and I don't think he knows what he is selling. He's about $700 less than the cheapest one I see on Craigslist/FB Marketplace. I also have someone who might paint it for a reasonable price, so we'll see. I'll either get it color matched or sell it.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Swapped in some nice LED light bulbs into my 4Runner; but in doing so it looks like the driver's side assembly is broken. So that will have to go onto the replace list. I used a few pieces of tubing to brace it into the proper position so it should be okay for a while.

CowboyTaco

Well, the camper top didn't work out. Drove 2 hours each way and it didn't fit the truck. It was too long to fit on a shortbed and probably too long for a long bed too.