What have you done to your ride lately?

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
The title says it all, what have you done to your ride lately? Doesn't have to be your Tacoma, any of your vehicles that you did something to, throw it up here.

I did a long overdue and simple mod tonight. the rear diff breather extension.

taco4x4rar

Absolutely nothing, trucks been sitting since I blew the rear end.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
*insert dirty joke here*
Never go A2M!

Back on topic: I did nothing to the truck today. Got plans for Friday though.... gotta rewire the stereo and check for shorts/blown speakers

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
I parked my work truck next to it, but I did wash it this past weekend and it's armorall free

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Calibrated my POS Harbor Frieght air pressure gage and inflator. Tired of believing 50 was around 38. Now it reads as accurate or inaccurate as my digital. Still has a cheap plastic back cover but reads straight now! :)

image_2478.jpg

Last edited:

fsbrain03

I got some perty new scratches. On of them goes down to the metal, and some rust is seeping through. Good thing that one is on the tailgate.

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
Installed new Ujoints in the ratard...Ummm change oil in my silver truck. I still havent washed it since the Bvorr trip

AlienXtx

Nignog
Installed new Ujoints in the ratard...Ummm change oil in my silver truck. I still havent washed it since the Bvorr trip

All by yourself? Adda boy Jay!

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Picked up a hooker in my ride the other day.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Picked up a hooker in my ride the other day.

depending on which ride it was will better allow me to make an assessment on the quality of the hooker.

nothing done on my truck, cleaned the wife's K&N air filter this past weekend. I forgot she had that thing in there...

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
depending on which ride it was will better allow me to make an assessment on the quality of the hooker.

First off, I only allow the finest hookers to stain my seats if that answers your question.

and to keep the thread on track, new wheels & tires on the 4runner Tuesday.
864runner278.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
You should paint those rims black and turn the blk walls out.......

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
You should kiss my black ass

AlienXtx

Nignog
oh'really.....when did you MURDER that out?

B

borderbrat

put a nice dent in the bedside with a piece of renegade plywood. need to find a good painless dent repair place.

balakay

BabyMax
I put on my school parking sticker. Hell, I don't even remember the last time I drove it.

fsbrain03

I noticed that one of my tires have some nice damage. Looks like the tire is splitting. But I am sure it's from some nice pointy rocks. It's on the backside. I am tryin to get a replacement for free, but Goodyear doesn't have a warranty plan for them.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I noticed that one of my tires have some nice damage. Looks like the tire is splitting. But I am sure it's from some nice pointy rocks. It's on the backside. I am tryin to get a replacement for free, but Goodyear doesn't have a warranty plan for them.

shit man that sucks, I tore mine up a little at Long Ranch, ripped half the U in mud off, also have some nice chunks missing outta some lugs...lol

LongRanchmeetMay2010.jpg