What have you done to your ride lately?

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
shit man that sucks, I tore mine up a little at Long Ranch, ripped half the U in mud off, also have some nice chunks missing outta some lugs...lol
What PSI are you running when you wheel?

AlienXtx

Nignog
17 psi, why?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
shit man that sucks, I tore mine up a little at Long Ranch, ripped half the U in mud off, also have some nice chunks missing outta some lugs...lol

LongRanchmeetMay2010.jpg

If it makes you feel better the chunks that came off of mine (in addition to the sidewall chunks) were entire lugs on the tread! - Right through to the cords!!! I still lend 'em out to peeps that need some stand ins!

AlienXtx

Nignog
yeah mine are not that bad really..that pic is the worst damage I got.

AlienXtx

Nignog

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I will post mine sometime. When I was taking chunks off mine - I was at 18 psi. Keep in mind that mine were the OE tires.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
16-18 PSI.. chunked like a mofo. All 4 tires had 20% of the lugs missing.. gone! Not just a scuff.
DSC00290Large.jpg

Silverback

Clydes Swampers are chunking a little as well. These where damn near brand new when I bought it. 3 HARD days on the rocks and look at em now.
P7220002Large.jpg

Silverback

And back on topic.. what I've done lately.

SteeringWheel1.jpg

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Nice steering wheel Sean, excellent choice.

fsbrain03

I'm just gonna us this one as a spare, and throw my new one on. I know it's part ofthe sport, but at $220/tire. I'll keep going, and use em till I need new ones. So far, they have not dissapointed me.

taco4x4rar

I run mine at about 12 psi now and have virtually no chunking, however I do believe I might be at risk for blowing a bead that low.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
16-18 PSI.. chunked like a mofo. All 4 tires had 20% of the lugs missing.. gone! Not just a scuff.
DSC00290Large.jpg

Don't return on topic so quickly! ... I feel much better now!!! ;)

Silverback

Hey Murphy, I saw your rig in a newer edition of 4WD Toyota Owners Mag... congrats man!

Image1Large.jpg

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
I just got a sub to that mag last week

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Hey Murphy, I saw your rig in a newer edition of 4WD Toyota Owners Mag... congrats man!

Image1Large.jpg

Thanks! That was some of the most fun that I've had on a ride!

Once most everyone left; except for Bill Burke, Darby, David (owner of 4WD) and the 2 reps from LWRCI ... then it was SWITCH TO FULL AUTO!!!! Very, very cool! My business partner came along and he won the Shooting competition! Now he bugs me to take him wheeling!!! Once again - It was very fun and very cool!