YouTube Stuff

Oswego

n00b
I like the end credits... Starring..

Yea, I was cracking up when I saw that. I was working on soemthing while watching so I let all the credits role.

I really like the fact that the guys smart and listed no location info besides "Mountains of PA" . Lord knows some dipstick would get eaten by that bear because they tried to find the log

Also found it interesting the cat was the only animal to pay any attention to the camera.

if you look way in the back around 5:34 mark you can see bigfoot in the woods
:shifty:

Oswego

n00b
Trying to stay sane and away from the media Ive started watching this chick - she's pretty good IMO.

A bear, a tiger, and a lion in the same enclosure for years w/o issues.... I though that was pretty cool.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Trying to stay sane and away from the media Ive started watching this chick - she's pretty good IMO.

A bear, a tiger, and a lion in the same enclosure for years w/o issues.... I though that was pretty cool.

I watched that about a week ago or so... it was awesome.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Something to watch while on lockdown. Pretty cool shit.

Oswego

n00b
This guy bought some acreage in rural NC and started to build a MT bike trail system. Pretty cool to watch from the beginning. Starts off with a crappy electric corded chainsaw and limited skillz - year later he's rocking a Stihl w/an Alaskan mill on it lol

Found his home 'build" channel while looking for MT bike parts/tips.

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Down the rabbit hole i go......

Silverback

Here is a couple photos of my neighbors 76 Ford. Its nice!! The cap is off it now.

IMG_7492.PNG

IMG_7496.PNG

AlienXtx

Nignog
I saw this one the other day, 79'. Its a chain of dealerships that sell classics.
Screenshot_20200425-114033_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-113954_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-113932_LinkedIn.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
:roflmao:

Silverback

I love the reference to that dumbfuck WhistlinDiesel. Jeezus that dude is a prime example of when a mother should have swallowed the load instead of taking it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
lol

Silverback

ballsy fucker @ 1:10

AlienXtx

Nignog