YouTube Stuff

AlienXtx

Nignog
I follow that guy as well. This new adventure looks like it will be good. If I was him I would have changed out those shocks on that thing before I hit the road. In 1015 years his back would have thanked him. lol
At least he immediately swapped out that anemic 90cc for something worthy. That damn Chinese sand cast oil cooler was rough too

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
At least he immediately swapped out that anemic 90cc for something worthy. That damn Chinese sand cast oil cooler was rough too
Oh yeah, would have ruined something for sure.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I follow that guy as well. This new adventure looks like it will be good. If I was him I would have changed out those shocks on that thing before I hit the road. In 1015 years his back would have thanked him. lol
His back is probably already done because he rode a Honda C90 scooter all over the world lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Not sure that this "barn find" isn't a setup, but..

AlienXtx

Nignog
FFW to about 45min mark. Guy doing a cross country run on a BMW crotch rocket fitted out with a thermal unit he stole off his Caddy lol

Silverback

She has more skills than I do... a lot cuter as well. Her belt grinder turned out nice.

Silverback

ahh. I knew shit was sus. Still hot.

Not sure if working. But if you turn on VPN she is in Russia. Not that I care. But her other channel says USA. Whatever. She has talent. Not just easy on the eyes.

Silverback

Fuck this is fast! Thing was still pulling at over 300!

AlienXtx

Nignog
Ford...duh
lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

I just bought two new ones and they look identical. Don't fix what isn't broken.

IMG_0696.JPG

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nope.