Kayak Fishing

SamSter0077

Frack me..
This is pretty sweet..
http://www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/articles/kayak-fishing-how-to-articles/494-the-ultimate-home-made-kayak-fishing-trailer.html

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer1.jpg

Oswego

n00b
got a big one last night

562635_3382487877261_1781904401_n.jpg

going first started to suck last night

536270_3382488757283_1121387743_58100888_369249340_n.jpg

11809_3382489597304_1053329661_n.jpg

Oswego

n00b
WTF! thats pretty cool. Looks like PVC and bamboo

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
just picked up my new yak...
IMAG0424-1.jpg

heading to port A this weekend to pick up the yamaha 40hp for it. Its going to be over powered by about 15hp but I DGAF.....
Boats legit came with a 85q yeti cooler and a push pull

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
got the motor hung on today and started up. ordered some new cables and a steering bar. It should be ready for a test run later this week.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Very cool boat. I've always likes those tiny flats boats.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
me too I have 2750$ into it right now. I think I'll end up with about 3500$ after all the new cables and water pump comes in.

Sounds like a hell of a deal. I can show you how to catch fish out of it. Plus flounder gigging season is around the corner.

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
Sounds like a hell of a deal. I can show you how to catch fish out of it. Plus flounder gigging season is around the corner.

Haha. Ya as long as there is about 3" of water and some mud under it it will get up and run. I'll put up a pick of the tunnel and prop I got for it.

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
that red tank and battery on the deck are just trash. The real tank is under the center console along with the battery. Boat looks badass with the yeti and all the gear on it.

SamSter0077

Frack me..
Someone I work with offered to sell me one of these for $400 wants it out of her garage:

http://www.wildernesssystems.com/pr...ring_performance_tsunami/tsunami_140r_touring

She said it was 17ft though. Would this be a good one to fish from?

Not in the ocean, it's a "sit in" Kayak... sorta different animal. it's fast, Wilderness is a good brand too. Doesn't look like it has ROD holders or much in the way of storage for bait etc.. hard to maneuver into those fishing spots being that long too. If it was me, and Galveston fishing was my target I would pass... for recreational paddling, it's awesome!