What have you done to someone else's ride lately?

MCTacodriver

Diarrhea: A natural lubricant
As soon as I drank with everyone i'll get em down. The chemical flashbacks help out quite a bit!

balakay

BabyMax
Helped Adam (Achirdo) install a new headunit in his truck today.

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
Replaced the pads and bled the brakes on my buddy's dragster. Luna helped.

IMG_20110702_101555.jpg

Last edited:

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
I doubt it. He might let me drive it through the pits though. The closest I've gotten is sitting in it while it is running. Pretty cool view with a big inch alcohol engine rumbling behind you.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Damn man, you outfitting the whole north? lol

Oswego

n00b
Damn man, you outfitting the whole north? lol

It would seem so. I fender at a time. I know a few guys that had them before the GB aren't happy that they aren't the only guys on the block with them or so they told me. Oh well lol

At least 4 of the guys I helped will be wheeling with them.

Not so sure about the rest. They look cool though :rolleyes:

thekidcatcher

Just went and tried to fix a guys fender flare at my apartment complex. It was broken beyond repair buts hes ordering a new one to install.

AlienXtx

Nignog
It would seem so. I fender at a time. I know a few guys that had them before the GB aren't happy that they aren't the only guys on the block with them or so they told me. Oh well lol

At least 4 of the guys I helped will be wheeling with them.

Not so sure about the rest. They look cool though :rolleyes:
lol

REX_BMET

4x4 Street Queen
I opened this with the hopes that it would be a thread filled with pranks...

REX_BMET

4x4 Street Queen
There's only one incident of that kind of shenanigans, and it involved Sams 4Runner and Seans Buggy (also, lots of booze were involved in this accident)

lol

pics or it didnt happen

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah I felt horrible afterwards.. I had to make 3 point turns on tight trails and he had pulled up behind me, his headlight was blocked by my bed.. I backed up to make the turn and hit him. Sam was a trooper about it.. I offered to buy him a fender but he said it gives him street cred. Probably helped that he had already laid te rig into a nasty ledge earlier in the day... Took some of the sting out if it.