What have you done to someone else's ride lately?

AlienXtx

Nignog
LMAO at 116 miles. That big of a van and they could only fit in enough batteries for that? Would it help if they put pedal power generators in the seat area to help recharge the battery? lol
Batteries are under the bottom. Yeah, 116 is a bit of a joke and only about 1/2 a day on my medical routes.

AlienXtx

Nignog
That coolant hose network looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
No joke, all those plastic T's and elbow that are notorious for cracking should be brass.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
That coolant hose network looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. Nothing is supported in there. It looks like a prototype vehicle almost.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Well my sammich maker's Tacoma needs some maintenance. The ball joints are worn to shit at 325k miles; nothing lasts anymore. She is looking at a "new" vehicle in the next 6 to 8 months (finally) so I am slapping some Moogs in the rig and going to keep going for a bit.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
So I managed to get familiar with the process again pretty quick. The UCA ball joint swap went pretty quick on the passenger side. Then the lower I discovered I ordered the wrong part. The correct parts will be here on Monday so the sammich maker get my 4Runner for work and school that day. The only silver lining is the right part is $15 cheaper each so I will end up $30 ahead.

It is nice how less stressful this is since I do not need my 4Runner next week now that I work from home. A few years ago this would have been much different.

1669509348511.png