What have you done to your ride lately?

PSU Taco85

New front wheel bearings, c clips, and axle nuts got here today from rock auto, they are for the accord. It's up to 198k now on the original front bearings! They are starting to howl a bit so figured I'd change them next time I have a free weekend off before they leave me stranded
IMG_3826.JPG

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Not the 4 wheel ride, but my old 2 wheel ride. My mtn bike has been hanging on the wall for a good 10 years or more. I decided I wanted to get back on it... it will probably kill me. Anyhow, decided to update a few items... some because it needed it and some because I wanted to. :) Replaced the Kenda Stick-E Blue Groove and Nevegal tires (they are pretty hard... not really a stick-e any more) with some Panaracer Smoke and Dart 2.1's. BTW, 26" mtn bike tires are not that easy to come by these days. Replaced my Easton EC70 carbon fiber post with a Thompson Masterpiece post (aluminum), replaced the seat post clamp with a Thompson one, replaced Selle seat with another Selle seat (handmade in Italy!), replaced Easton carbon bars with new RaceFace Next carbon bars, just up'd the diameter, replaced the stem with Thompson Elite X4 stem. Replaced 2 of the 3 chainrings, middle chainring was like a girl from Mississippi, missing teeth. New chain, although it might be a bit too light duty, its got hollow pins and the links are hollow as well. We shall see how long it lasts. I "tried" to rebuild the rear shock so that will now need to be rebuilt by a professional. lol I fucked with the control valve and these little tiny fuckign ball bearing shot out never to be seen again. I bought some new ones but I don't think its rebuilt the correct way.. will not hold air. Anyhow, the front fork was left alone after working on rear.. it will also need to be rebuilt or at least looked at. Front brake caliper was sticking badly, so I tore into it. I just need to bleed it. Worse case it gets fixed when I take the thing in for a tune-up. And then I went full retard and replaced every nut and bolt that I could with one made out of titanium... to include my valve stem caps. I also removed all the decals and replaced them with new ones. Removed decals off the wheels as well.

Old pic from way back
IMG_0061.jpg

Removing decals and some new parts installed
IMG_5212.JPG

IMG_5245.JPG

Brakes... I tried to find a gold titanium banjo bolt. lol
IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5365.JPG

Bars and stem
IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

Seat and post
IMG_5357.JPG

Frame with decals put back on... decals came from Hungary!
IMG_5355.JPG

IMG_5356.JPG

IMG_5360.JPG